I♥Halloween > Guide > Kid-Friendly / Family Fun
The Fall Season offers an endless amount of Kid-Friendly and Family Fun, that’s only one of the reasons why it’s our favorite season! As the air turns crispier and the leaves fall to the ground, families can enjoy both indoor and outdoor fun all throughout the season. Whether you’re heading to a local Fall Festival or checking out an Apple Orchard, there’s enough of fun to keep you busy well until Winter arrives.
There are many farms that turn their land into a Fall playground for families during the season. Some will offer Pumpkin Patches and tasty Apple Cider, while others will have multiple attractions to choose from, including Hayrides, Petting Zoos, Corn Mazes, Facepainting, Games and more.
The entertainment doesn’t stop there either, there’s a bunch of fun things to do right at home, too! From raking the leaves together, to taking fun Fall photos, and participating in seasonal crafts and baking, families will have entertainment all season long! Check out our Kid-Friendly and Family Fun related content below that we’ve put all in one place for your easy viewing!
Head Out for a Family Fun Day
Spend some bonding time with the family and enjoy fresh air by heading out and taking advantage of the festive fun available during the Fall Season. There’s a ton of activities offered at local farms, including Pumpkin Picking, Corn Mazes, Hayrides, Apple Picking and much, much more. Check out the entertainment below!
- Guide to Apple Orchards in the United States
- Fall Festivals Happening Throughout the U.S.
- Which Apple is Your Favorite? Guide to Apples of the Fall Season
- Guide to Pumpkin Picking
- Halloween Attractions
- Guide to Hay Rides in the U.S.
- Tips to Picking the Perfect Apples
- Corn Mazes in United States
- Tips to Picking the Perfect Pumpkins this Fall
Enjoy a Night in with the Family
Spending time at home with the family during the Fall Season can be just as much fun as a day spent outdoors. Plan some festive activities that the children can participate in, including a game night, baking night or an evening spent carving pumpkins. Make the most out of your time together by taking a peek at these fun, family-friendly at-home ideas!
- Halloween Games
- Halloween Books
- Seven Scary Board Games Perfect for Playing on Halloween
- Scared Silly: Spooky Games Everyone Remembers Playing Growing Up
- Pumpkin Carving
- Get into the Fall Spirit with these Festive Leaf Crafts!
- Halloween Pranks that Everyone will Love
More Family Fun!
Whether you’re spending family time outdoors or in the comfort of your own home – the Fall Season offers a ton of festive activities that the entire family can enjoy together. Keep the fun going all season long with these seasonal ideas!
- Kick Off the Fall with Some Festive Fun & Keep it Going All Season Long!
- October Bucket List
- Helpful Tips to Capturing this Year’s Fall Foliage
- Halloween Jokes
- Fall Family Traditions to Begin this Season
- Rock Out with This Halloween Party Playlist
- Scary Good Ideas to Planning the Ultimate Halloween Bash
- Trick-or-Treating Safety Tips to Keep in Mind this Halloween Season