There are an endless amount of activities for families to enjoy during the Fall Season. From pumpkin picking and hayrides to corn mazes and Halloween fun, there’s a ton of fun to be had all throughout the season that allows for families to spend time together.
Traditions are common during the Fall Season, and many look forward to an annual family outing each year to celebrate the arrival of Fall and to keep the spirit going well until Winter arrives. Check out these fun, festive activities that you and your family can begin participating in for years to come!
- Spooky Movie Night
- Corn Mazes
- Apple Picking
- Baking Night – Seasonal Goodies such as apple pie, pumpkin pie & pumpkin bread!
- Rake the Leaves Together (then jump in the huge pile!)
- BOO Your Neighbors
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Decorate Your Home Together
- Carve Some Creepy Jack O’ Lanterns
- DIY Fall Decor & Crafts
- Make Caramel Apples
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Go on a Nature Hike
- Read a Horror Novel
- Take a Drive to Capture the Fall Foliage
- Make a Fall Soup for Dinner
- Enjoy S’mores around a Bonfire
Which Fall Traditions do you & your family partake in? Let us know by commenting below!
Main Photo Credit: 789083, via Pixabay