I♥Halloween > Halloween Jokes
Simply the Best Jokes for Halloween
Everyone seems to love the Halloween season. For those who live in areas with changing climates, the brisk autumn air and falling leaves are a welcome break from the summer heat. But no matter where you live, you always know when Halloween is approaching. Party invitations, costumes, candy and trick or treating comes to the forefront of our days. Another benefit of popular holidays is the plethora of good jokes, puns and riddles that help us to celebrate them. We’ve compiled some of our favorites right here, so take a look and spice up your next party with these great laughs.
These simple jokes are sure to get the laughs rolling in:
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite
- What do you call a witch in the desert? A sandwitch
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash
- What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs
- What did the mummy say to the detective? Let’s wrap this case up.
- What kind of streets do zombies like the best? Dead ends
- Who was the most famous witch detective? Warlock Holmes
- What do you call a little monsters parents? Mummy and Deady
- What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire? It’s a pain in the neck
- What’s a ghosts favorite desert? Boo-berry pie
Knock Knock Jokes
No joke list is complete without a full complement of the best knock-knock jokes, so here are some of the finest ones we’ve found:
- Knock, Knock Who’s there? Ice Cream. Ice cream who? Ice cream every time I see a ghost!
- Knock, Knock Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry! I’m just a Halloween trick or treater!
- Knock, Knock Who’s there? Phillip. Phillip who? Fill up my bag with Halloween candy!
- Knock, Knock Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana Who? Ivana suck your blood!
- Knock, Knock Who’s there? Witches Witches who? Witches the way to the haunted house!
Everyone has their favorite jokes to tell and these three qualify as our preferred riddles for Halloween. Enjoy!
- What is Dracula’s favorite skyscraper? The Vampire State Building
- What is a mummy’s favorite music? Wrap
- Why did the cyclops stop teaching? Because he only had one pupil
- Where should a 500 pound monster go? On a diet!
- Why couldn’t the skeleton cross the road? Because he didn’t have the guts.
Halloween is meant to be scary but also fun. Arm yourself with these and other good jokes before you go to your next costume party and you’ll be sure to be a big hit amongst your friends whether they are guys or ghouls! Have a happy and safe Halloween.
Check out I♥Halloween’s Pinterest Page for more Halloween Laughs!