Make the best out of this year’s Halloween Season by venturing through the darkness on a Haunted Hay Ride. You’ll be sent on a frightening journey where you’re forced to sit and watch as the creatures come towards your wagon, their eyes fixated on potential victims – including you! And just because you’re moving, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re safe from the terror that awaits.
Experience the fear with some friends and head to one of West Virginia’s hair-raising Haunted Hay Rides. You won’t want to miss out on all that’s in store during the 2017 Spooky Season! And remember, these aren’t your usual hay rides that feature a relaxing stroll – these rides will be infested with monsters of all kinds, eerie noises and screams of those around you. So hop aboard a Haunted Hay Ride this Halloween, that is, if you dare!
Haunted Hay Rides Near West Virginia
Other Nearby Haunted Hay Rides
- Ohio Haunted Hay Rides
- Kentucky Haunted Hay Rides
- Virginia Haunted Hay Rides
- Maryland Haunted Hay Rides
- Pennsylvania Haunted Hay Rides
More Haunted Attraction & Halloween Fun in West Virginia
- West Virginia Haunted Corn Mazes
- West Virginia Spook Walks & Haunted Trails
- West Virginia Haunted Houses
Fall Farm Fun / Things To Do West Virginia
- West Virginia Mazes & Corn Mazes
- West Virginia Hay Rides
- West Virginia Pumpkin Picking
- Oktoberfest in West Virginia
- West Virginia Fall Festivals
All information on this page was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted. Always call before you go and please report any inaccuracies.