Pumpkin Spice – a American fall flavor favorite has made its return for the 2018 Fall & Halloween Season! According to data from Nielsen, “pumpkin” flavored products sales have been on the rise and it’s at an all-time high. So, what are some of the latest “pumpkin” flavored products you can find now and in the weeks to come?
- Baskin-Robbins Pumpkin Cheesecake Cappuccino Blast
- Diary Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin and Maple Pecan Flavor Coffees
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Teavana Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea
DESSERT / ICE CREAM
- 7-Eleven’s Pumpkin Pie 7-Select Ice Cream
- Carvel Pumpkin Soft Serve Ice Cream and Pumpkin Pie Flavored Ice Cream
- Cheesecake Factory’s Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake or Pumpkin Cheesecake
- TCBY’s Pumpkin Pie Yogurt (scheduled launch Oct. 1)
DOUGHNUTS / PASTRIES
- Aunt Anne’s Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Donut and Muffin
- Krispy Kreme’s Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnuts
- Panera Bread’s Pumpkin Muffin and Iced Pumpkin Cookie
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
Cereals: Pumpkin Spice Cheerios; Special K Pumpkin Spice; Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice; Life Pumpkin Spice; and Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes.
- Cookies: Milano Pumpkin Spice cookies; Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies; Snyder’s Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Pieces; and Oreo Pumpkin Spice cookies.
- Yogurts: Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek; Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin Pie; and Oikos Pumpkin Pie Greek yogurt.
- Other Goods: Kellogg’s Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts; Thomas’ Pumpkin Spice English Muffins; Nestle Coffee-mate’s Pumpkin Spice Creamer; Pumpkin Spice Pillsbury Grands; and Samuel Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale.
Let us know in the comments below which are your favorite pumpkin flavored products!