If you love Halloween as much as we do, you know it’s more of a lifestyle than just another holiday that we celebrate once a year. True Halloween fans celebrate throughout the entire year, no matter the season.
Whether it’s by planning their costume and creating it themselves months in advance, or attending Trade Shows and Conventions around the country to satisfy their appetite for all things spooky, one thing is for sure, we all honor Halloween in various ways while awaiting the holiday.
- Host a Halfway to Halloween party in early April/mid May
- Go on a local Ghost Tour & learn about some local haunted places
- Start thinking of new Halloween decorations for your home (unless you keep them up all year round!)
- Enjoy a Horror movie marathon
- Break out the Ouija Board (if you dare!)
- Start making your Halloween costume, or coming up with ideas
- Make one of your favorite Fall Season dishes or desserts
- Visit an all year round Haunted House
- Read a Mystery novel
- Work on some Halloween crafts to use as decor when the season arrives
What’s your favorite thing to do throughout the year to keep the Halloween spirit alive? Let us know in the comments below!