As Valentine’s Day approaches, a ton of Halloween lovers like ourselves are really wishing for a second Halloween instead. But if you and your significant other love the holiday as much as we do, along with the blood and guts that come along with it, we’ve got some fun ideas as to what you can do together as a couple (and it doesn’t include the cliche dinner and a movie).
Check out some of our ideas below and get started on planning the perfect evening for you and your Halloween and Horror loving date!
- Enjoy a Horror movie marathon
- Check out a local Valentine’s Day Haunted House
- Take on an Escape Game together
- Go on a Ghost Tour
- Check out a Real Haunted spot in your neighborhood
- Participate in a Murder Mystery dinner
- Test out your shooting skills at a local Zombie Hunt
- Revisit Halloween-themed episodes of your favorite TV shows
- Break out the Ouija Board (if you dare!)
How will you and your honey be celebrating this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!