While you’re patiently awaiting the holiday, why not fill up your October with tons of Halloween fun. It doesn’t have to be October 31st to act like it is, so celebrate! Here are 31 spooktacular activities and ideas to fill your time with leading up to the much anticipated All Hallows’ Ave.
1. Start planning your costume!
3. Visit a haunted house!
4. Bake Halloween cookies!
5. Go pumpkin picking!
6. Have a scary movie marathon!
8. Spookify your place with decorations!
9. Swap scary stories!
10. Go candy shopping!
11. Carve up Jack O’ Lanterns!
12. Eat Halloween peeps!
13. Get lost in a corn maze!
14. Craft your own Halloween costume!
15. Mix up a Halloween punch!
16. Read a horror story or novel!
17. Check out a Halloween parade!
18. Make goody bags with your Halloween candy!
20. Host a Halloween party!
21. Attend a Halloween party!
22. Explore local lore!
23. Buy a Halloween themed shirt!
24. Browse the Halloween goodies in stores!
25. Experiment with creepy makeup designs!
26. Dress your pet up!
27. Eat some of that candy you bought!
28. Check out other people’s Halloween costumes!
30. Go DIY with your Halloween creativity!
31. Go trick or treating!